Monday, May 31, 2010

Dry Bar

This was sent to me the other day in an email and I think it's a glorious idea.
It's a bar where you can go and have someone blow dry your hair for you and that is all they do. They don't cut or color, just dry. I love the idea.
I know I would probably use it since I hate blow drying my hair especially since it's getting so long.


I also just absolutely love the decor. We all know I go to places based on the atmosphere and decor.

So if anyone would like to start one with me, let me know cause I'm interested.

Enjoi!

2 Comments:

Blogger Emily Lubbering said...

oh hey kirbs love the dry bar stuff, but more importantly...love this blog and love you and love that now we can be real friends, gmail friends, AND blog friends :)

June 12, 2010 at 4:17 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

you have a blog. and i just found it. yesss! now, this means you better update more often! :)

September 27, 2010 at 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home