Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Crandall's


2 weekends ago I went to Boulder, CO to hangout with Shel and Stoner for a few days. I miss these two people more than anything. They have been huge impacts in my life and I love them dearly.



While I was in Boulder, we went to the Celestial Seasonings Factory, a pumpkin Ranch not patch, and I was able to just experience Boulder. It is a beautiful place and I hope to live there at some point in my life and hopefully in the near future.





CONGRATULATIONS!!
Stone and Shel celebrated their 1 year anniversary on Sunday.
I can't believe it has already been one year. I am so excited for what is to come in y'alls future. You two are perfect for each other and I love you both!


1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

stumbled across your blog and just wanted to leave a comment :)

we are probably moving to boulder around may 2011. hope you're there too! haha

love.

November 16, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home