Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hello Again.


So I have been pretty M.I.A. from the blogging world for quite some time.
I have been busy working, hanging out with my new roommies, and getting acquainted with my new city.
So far I love everything about living in Houston, especially the food. There are way to many restaurants to think of.
I thought I had issues in College Station trying to find some place to eat but here is just impossible.

I have officially completed my internship and I am currently staying on full time.
I love my job and everyone I work with. I have realized that the people you work with really make the job.
I could never work at a company where the environment was not enjoyable.

I know this is short but I'll return with pictures and a little bit more about my life after college soon.
Let me leave you with this precious little girl. It is my best friends niece.


1 Comments:

Blogger Micah and Brooke said...

so glad you're getting to stay on full time!!! thats so great kirb!!

and YES!!!! isnt cecilia the sweetest ever!!?!?!??!

love and miss you!!!

September 6, 2009 at 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home