Monday, July 13, 2009

Bliss.



This weekend one of my best friends from high school got married. She was absolutely beautiful! Everything about the wedding was her to a T. It was also a reunion weekend for some.
We saw old bible study leaders, friends, parents, and many new friends.
Also, a very dear friend of mine, Trey Low, got engaged.
I am so excited for him and still can't believe he finally popped the question. I know him and Margaret are going to be so happy together.

Finally it was another beautiful weekend at the lake. I have decided that I need to have a boat at some point in my life.


I can't wait for a fun filled weekend in the BCS. For you in College Station that read this,
getting ready and you better rest up...you know who I'm talking to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home