Saturday, June 6, 2009

Going to the Chapel and the need for prayer.



Today is the day one of my closest friends from high school gets married.  
It was about 12 years ago that Sarah and I met.  We have been through alot and I am extremely excited for her.  There were 5 of us in highschool that were inseparable,
we never would have said that Sarah would be the first getting hitched.  This weekend of
wedding festivities has been a blast, a reunion weekend of sorts.
All of our families have been around and involved in this process.  

On a much sadder note, this weekend has been very bittersweet for me.  
I received news yesterday from my dad that Munna (my dads mom and my grandma)
has been in a coma for the past week and things are not looking good.
I am filled with every emotion possible.  I want to be there to support my dad because
I know this is very hard for him.  I am sad for my family and grandpa.  I don't want Veronica to leave camp early but she might have to.  
So please please pray for my family and dad especially.  This is a very hard time for all of us.
I love you all and will keep you posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home