Tuesday, May 5, 2009

School's out FOREVER!




I have been trying not to think about graduating and moving away.  It becomes very depressing around our house when we start talking about leaving.  The though of moving out of my house and leaving my roommates makes me really sad.  I have spent 4 years of college with these girls and I will miss them more than words can describe.  Each one of them has taught me some much about myself.  They have each helped me, whether they know it or not, in some of the most significant ways.  These next 2 weeks are going to be very hard for me to handle.  I am completely done with school and can't even fathom what the future holds for each of us.  

These past few weeks have held some of the most amazing weekends of college.  The first being, Ayrshire Parents weekend.  Between the 12 of us, we had every single one of our parents in attendance.  It started with brunch, then a baseball game, followed by a cook and our ring dunk.  The next weekend involved a weekend to the river.  What started out as a small group, ended up being a group of about 56 people.  We floated the river and then one of our friends parents cooked us all dinner.  We finished the night with some volleyball and just good ole conversations.  Finally,  we had our last formal of college last night.  It was one of the most fun nights ever!  My date was great, the dancing was so crazy, and our friends just had a blast.  At one point we were all together screaming The Climb - Miley Cyrus, at the top of our lungs.  I will sure miss these moments.  

Happy Cinco de Mayo! Love you all deeply!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home