Monday, May 18, 2009

Bye Sister, Hello Caos.

I have been home for 48 hours and already I have been to a wedding, 
sent Veronica off to Ozark at 5:30 in the morning, hung out at the Carnes' and 
watched the Rockets lose, driven to College Station and back in a 4 hr. time period, 
worked at JCrew and had drinks with some of my 2 best friends.
It has definitely been a whirlwind and I have not had time to rest.

I miss camp so much! I wish I was there with my sister. 
I know she will have a blast.  This was when I worked in the kitchen.  
Maybe the best 2 weeks at camp.

Tonight I am sitting on my couch watching the Bachelorette, One Tree Hill, 
Gossip Girl and the Hills.  Go ahead an judge me but those that know me best,
 know this is not unusual for a Monday night.  
By the way I miss y'all so much!
Cat, let me know what you think of the Bachelorette as soon as you watch it.

My mother has started referring to our house as a thrift store.  
This is due to the fact that sister and I both moved home and there is crap everywhere.  Anytime someone comes over, she tries to sell something.  
I can't really walk around my room because it's caos.

Well back to my finale's.  Happy Monday Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home