Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Update

For those of y'all who I have not talked to, let me update you on my life.  
The past week or so have been crazy.  I was suppose to start my internship this past Tuesday, 
but last Friday I received a phone call about a Marketing internship with a company downtown.  To make a long story short, this was an opportunity that I could not pass up.  
Part of this internship would involve me living in Nashville, Tennessee for a month to be trained. 
I am so excited and just waiting for the final decision to be made.  

So in the mean time, I have just been playing mom and picking up my little sister from school,
driving her to and from her many dance and tumbling practices.  
I now have a lot of respect for my mother because she did the same thing 
for 3 girls at one time.  Also, I have been watching the old school 90210 on soapnet...
maybe the worst channel to give me...my roommates know what I am talking about.  
Well I am off to finish watching SYTYCD.  
I will keep you posted on whether or not I am going to Nashvegas!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home