Monday, June 29, 2009

I got a new car!!!

So I have not written in a very long time due to me not having the internet.
A lot has happened to me in this time. My grandma past away which was very sad but I know she is looking down on my family and is much happier where she is.
I got a new car! I know all my roommates the day has finally come! I get it on WEDNESDAY!!!

I also attended another wedding of a good friend from high school and a bachelorette party for Brooke my best friend from high school.
Life is getting so crazy. I move into an apartment in about a month and experience the first steps of being an adult.
My little sister turns 16 in 2 weeks which is crazy. She is not suppose to be able to drive and I am scared. Until next time....

1 Comments:

Blogger miche said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! love that color.

June 30, 2009 at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home