Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Tiney Hiney!

Today is one of my many roommates birthday.
It is extremely sad to think that this is one of the firsts where all 12 of us will not celebrate together.
Michele, Happy 23rd Birthday. I hope you had a great day and I wish I could have been there to celebrate.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELE!!!
a few reasons why I love her...

1. her tiney hiney
2. her natural hair
3. her "i'll go" attitude
4. her ability to always find a reason not to go to class
5. the year we spent living in The Duplex
6. the way she loves her friends and family
7. how she genuinely cares about whats going on in your life

1 Comments:

Blogger miche said...

such a sweet post! thank you... cannot wait to see you next week and catch up. love you so much. xo

September 13, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home